The National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association (NMEDA) and our sponsors: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), American Honda Motor Company, BraunAbility and Vantage Mobility International (VMI) have teamed up to giveaway one wheelchair accessible vehicle with conversions for a veteran with spinal cord injury or disease.
- After PVA lawsuit, DOT states it will issue proposed airline restroom accessibility rule in Dec. 2019 April 29, 2019
- Disabled veterans fight for accessible lavatory rule for narrow bodies April 24, 2019
- Pressed by a lawsuit, DOT is planning to issue a proposed rule on airline bathroom accessibility by December, according to a court filing April 24, 2019
- Shaun Castle on Social Security and Paralyzed Veterans of America April 19, 2019
- GET REAADI FOR REAL INCLUSIVE EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT! March 21, 2019
There are no upcoming events at this time.