With the holidays quickly approaching, it’s the time of the year when you have to either exercise more or gain weight. So let’s exercise more! PVACF is starting our new cycling season and we need your help to create the best schedule possible. Our plan is to have a practice twice a month at the most convenient trails possible. So we have set up an online questionnaire to help us understand what is best for our members. Please go to: https://forms.gle/dKBNQsPKrtffNTWz7 and tell us when and where would be best for you. We will announce our schedule on our Strava page soon. Practices will begin first week in December.
Don’t have Strava? Here’s how you get it:
- Go to the “app Store” on your phone or computer.
- Download the “Strava” app.
- Follow the signup process.
- Login and go to the bottom of the app where it says “Explore”
- Click on “Clubs” at the top of the page.
- Type in “PVA Central Florida” in the search bar
- Click “Join”
Please note that our cycle practices are open to any handcycle, recumbent or upright cycle and ANY level of rider. Both Veterans AND non-Veterans are welcome to our practices.
Our initial thoughts are practices every first and third week of the month.